Hello everyone! My name is Andrea Samayoa. The purpose of this blog is to update you on what’s currently happening in our world and other things that are media related. I love keeping up with current events, whether it be in the entertainment world or in the real world. But in the mean time I’m going to introduce myself and give you some fun facts so you can get to know me a little better.
- I was born in Guatemala and lived there until I was 4.
- I’m a sophomore here at UMD and I’m currently majoring in psychology. I’m not sure exactly what I’m going to do specifically but I plan on going to grad school and then pursuing a career in mental health.
- I can speak fluent Spanish (although I don’t speak it enough so I don’t speak it as well as I did before).
- I’ve lived in Maryland for practically my whole life except for those first 4 years.
- One of my favorite people in this whole world is G-Eazy (he’s a rapper) and his album, These Things Happen, is what inspired my blog title.
- Sushi is my favorite food of all time, I could probably eat it every day and never get tired of it.
- I’m a pescetarian, meaning that I don’t eat any meat but I still eat fish.
- My favorite color is black and half of my clothes are black but I love patterned things as well.
- I love singing even though I’m absolutely awful at it.
- I would consider myself to be a pretty positive person and I love to make people laugh.
Well that’s all I got for now, hopefully through my posts you can see what my mindset is like!